The secret for any type of ponytail have no saggy buckles for is to TILT THE HEAD BACK AND ARCH YOUR BACK.
1. Do the action above meanwhile brushing all the hair to the center of the head, then hold it in one hand.
2. Now is when, with your head tilted back, you get your trusty ponytail holder and tie it.
3. Bring your head back to center.
4. Using a leave in conditioner, spray the hair lightly. We love Staying Alive by Kevin Murphy, because is the best to control fly aways on dry hair.
5. Bring out your tail comb. To smooth the ponytail so it is nice and slick, insert it in the hair and move it upward. This will iron out all the little bumps.
6. To camouflage the ponytail holder, lift the pony and get an inch wide piece that will wrap around the ponytail.
7. Secure the hair with a bobby pin that matches your hair color.
8. To take this to a sexier, more dramatic level, lift your pony and split it into 2 sections. Start backcombing the section on top until you reach the mid shaft. DO NOT backcomb the ends.
9. Voila! You got the sexiest pony in the room! Do not get disappointed if you need to try again, practice makes perfect!
Keep posted for a fun top bun and pop of color next week.