1. Start with dry hair. If it is damp, follow the same steps but apply product
on damp hair and dry completely.
2. Apply Body Builder by Kevin Murphy, a tennis ball size (depending on
density and length) on your comb, brush or hand. The proceed to comb
through mid shaft to ends. For our model, we used the amount of 3 tennis
balls all together.
3. Use your blow-dryer to work Bodybuilder in the hair.
4. Using a Curling Wand start to curl the hair in horizontal, 1 1/12 inch
sections. Hold the hair till it feels hot, let go and let cool.
5. Once the hair is cooled down and all curled, use your Anti-Static Comb by
Kevin Murphy to comb the hair out.
6. To enhance and add more SEXY to your hair, take the comb and back
comb the curls in an upward motion.
-To Backcomb, start with holding the hair on the bottom. Begin combing the
hair in an upward motion. Think of it as dividing the hair in 4 sections, from
ear to ear and from front to back.
7. Twist the hair and spray with Infinium 3 hairspray by Loreal.
Products used to create this look:
Body Builder by Kevin Murphy- $26
Curling Wand 25 mm by Ginalli- $82
Elchim Blowdryer- $145
Anti static comb by Kevin Murphy- $13
Infinium 3 by Loreal- $26