1. Start with dry hair and divide it into 2 sections, like if you are going to do two low ponytails.
2. Using a clear rubber band, tie them loosely.
3. Now, with each ponytail, you are going to separate them into two. Then twist each section (do a 2 strand twist) and tie at the bottom
4. Grab your left twist, pin to the right and then the right twist to the left. Pin securely with a bobby pin or two on each side.
5. Accessorize with a flower or bow and take it away!
Anti-Static Comb by Kevin Murphy- $13
Infinium 3 by Loreal- $26
What a Betty flower clip- $32