Meleesa the Salon, a charming beauty salon located in the heart of beachside Huntington Beach, California, is looking for experienced hair stylists to rent stations in this neighborhood salon providing big-city services. The vision for the salon is to not only to make clients feel beautiful and relaxed, but to also furnish a space in the community where people can gather to be entertained, educated and enlightened. If you are looking to rent a station for at least two days per week and you are creative, dependable, take pride in the work you do, and interested in growing, sharing, and teaching in a team atmosphere, please contact Meleesa Miller at dreamteam(at)meleesathesalon(dot)com. Along with expressing your interest in renting a station, please also send along the following:
– Name, phone number, and email address.
– Place of schooling and graduation date.
– Any internships or apprenticeships you’ve completed.
– Number of years actively working as a stylist.
– State license information and, if possible, a copy of the license.
– Last two salons you worked in and for how long you worked there (if one salon, list that one). Please include referral names and numbers if possible.
– Areas of technical expertise and particular interest (e.g., extensions, Balayage, specialty color, make-up, straightening, bridal parties, fashion shoots).
– Any additional information regarding your education or professional experience whether or not related to hair styling.
– Average number of clients per month you have had over the last eighteen months.
Thank you in advance for providing this information. If you have a portfolio of your work, you will be given an opportunity to present that at a later time. If you already have a resume prepared, please attach any information requested here that is not included on your resume. We look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for taking a look at Meleesa the Salon!